CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

My books

Hey guys,
I am currently writing two books called "God Blesses all of His Kids" and Rumor Is... I hope to finish them soon. I am working hard at getting them finished. I am now on the third chapter of my book Rumor Is.. It is going great right now. I am trying very hard to get my books done. I hope you guys don't think my books are boring. They are fun and filled with things you would want to read. When I am more towards the end of my books I will share with you some of the things from my books. I hope to publish my books on day. I love writing. I am a writer as well as a singer. Thank you guys for everything! You guys are the best.

7 comments:

Mysticrose28 said...

I love to read. When u ever do get to publish your books. I will be sure to read them. U have great talent! Keep up the good work!

Chel said...

That is wonderful that you are writing. I'm also a writer and I know how hard it can be. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your books. Chel

daniel said...

hooray Books!

BL said...

Will you be reading them to Perez before he pulls the ol' Dirty Sanchez on you?

OneToBurn said...

I promise i will read your books, i love your work.

Anonymous said...

If you're going to be a writer, than you need to learn how to spell and use correct grammar first.

TheNYCourier said...

Right on, Kyle.